First Quarter 2012
- Operating net sales increased by 9 per cent to 565.8 MEUR (521.3)
- Using fixed exchange rates and a comparable group structure, operating net sales increased by 6* per cent
- Operating earnings (EBIT1) increased by 6 per cent to 111.0 MEUR (104.8)
- Earnings before taxes amounted to 97.5 MEUR (85.8)
- Net earnings amounted to 79.0 MEUR (68.6)
- Earnings per share increased by 16 per cent to 0.22 EUR (0.19)
- Operating cash flow increased by 15 per cent to 52.5 MEUR (45.8)
- Adjusted to fixed exchange rates and a comparable group structure, i.e. organic growth.
The interim report for the first quarter 2012 will be presented today at 15:00 CET at a telephone conference. For participation, please see instructions on the Hexagon website.
For further information please contact: Mattias Stenberg, Vice president Strategy & Communications, Hexagon AB, 46 8 601 26 27, firstname.lastname@example.org